Multichannel Audio Workshop
EXPLORE THE WORLD OF MULTICHANNEL AUDIO WITH OUR WORKSHOP
Are you curious about multichannel audio and immersive sound systems? If so, we invite you to join us for an exciting workshop brought to you by Radar and Aarhus Lydforening.
Our workshop is designed to be an enriching experience for anyone passionate and curious about audio production and engineering, especially in the realm of Multichannel setups, Ambisonic audio, Dolby Atmos, multichannel installations, and more.
Here's what you can expect from our 2-days workshop:
- Ignite your creativity with multichannel audio possibilities.
- Acquire knowledge about multichannel audio techniques.
- Enhance your skills in immersive audio technology.
- Explore various Panning Algorithms and Virtual Acoustics, including Dolby Atmos and Ambisonic.
- Discuss sound perceptions at concerts and the psychology behind working with immersive audio.
- Stay updated on the latest advancements in the field.
- Exchange experiences.
- Build valuable connections
Feel comfortable and be yourself in our safe, open, and friendly space.
Additionally, we'll provide support for concert suggestions, project offers, and other workshops in the music technology field.
We encourage young (16-35) female and non-binary people all over Denmark who are interested in live sound engineering and music technology from any genre - but everyone is welcome!
Don't miss out on this opportunity to expand your horizons as a sound engineer, sound artist, or composer.
DATE November 30th and December 1st from 9-16.
LOCATION RADAR, Aarhus. Skovgaardsgade 3, 8000 Aarhus C.
PRICE 70 DKK for the entire course
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Link for registration: https://forms.gle/gQiX8XfFkkfEswPC8
Your ticket includes lunch, snacks, and free entrance to the concert on December 1st, along with a complimentary drink.
Join us and discover a world of knowledge, experience, and networking opportunities.
Organised and curated by Sophia Sagaradze, Aarhus Lydforening.
Supported by Tuborgfondet